Real-time tracking of your journey through the GPS system.
The introduction of satellite positioning system (GPS) has three primary objectives:
- Improving service quality;
- Improving productivity;
- Improving safety.
This system makes it possible:
1) On service quality:
- To monitor the passage of SUPRATOURS coaches (with accurate date and time) by SUPRATOURS agencies where stops are mandatory;
- Improving interventions procedure in case of a vehicle breakdown.
2) On productivity:
- To optimize planning based using a reliable database;
- Interfacing with the SUPRATOURS IT system;
- To optimize routes;
- Controlling vehicle use and fuel consumption;
- Controlling vehicle maintenance.
3) On safety:
- Better monitoring of driving behaviors with the help of an assistance tool to prevent accidents prevention and road code infringements (speeding, exceeding authorized driving times, unauthorized stops).
- Vehicle positioning across the SUPRATOURS network.